An APK is the basic format of an app or game that you normally install on your Android device. APK stands for Android Package Kit and works just like an EXE file in a PC application. It contains all the files required for successful installation of the programme on your phone. If you have been switching phones quite often or in the habit of resetting your device every now and then, for one or the other reason – you will definitely need to have to access the APK files of all the applications installed on your device. How would you be able to get access to the APK files readily without the need to download them every time you reset your device? That is where an app APK Extractor comes to your rescue. How to download APK Extractor on your Android? We will learn about the steps involved in this post.
How To Download APK Extractor on Your Android?
Well, APK Extractor is the best option that would help you extract the APK files from the app itself, as the name itself should be a clear indication. However, why would you need to extract the APK files in the first place?
Maybe you are switching phones and would want to take all your apps and games along. Instead of having to download all the applications afresh once again on your new phone, how about having a complete database of the installation files of all your apps and games at one place? That is precisely what APK Extractor is capable of. The app would be even more important when you have aconsiderably huge list of apps installed on your smartphone. It isn’t surprising to note that there are over 100 apps and games installed on one’s phone and the fact should be the best reason for opting for an app like APK Extractor.
Here are The Steps Involved In Installing APK Extractor App
Well, if you are familiar with the concept of downloading and installing APK files before on your Android device, it should not be tough in any way to install APK Extractor on your Android. However, if you are in doubt, you may follow the steps indicated here below
- Download the APK file for the APK Extractor from the link here below.
- Tap on the downloaded APK file.
- Confirm when you are prompted to do so.
- That APK file will install on your device and you will be notified when the installation is completed.
Please note that if you have not installed any Android app through the APK route, you may need to enable unknown app installations. This is how you can do it –
- Go to your phone
- Look for Privacy, Security or Applications folder on your Android device.
- You should get an option to enable unknown sources under any of these tabs. The exact location of the option will depend upon your device model and OS.
- Toggle the option to enable Unknown Sources.
You can install the APK Extractor easily once you have enabled Unknown Sources.
The Features That Would Make It The Best Option
Well, the application works as the best option to carry all your apps with you no matter how many times you change your smartphone. No need to spend your precious time and data on downloading all of those hundreds of apps once again.
Some of the features that make it an interesting option can be summarised as
- The app is fast and easy to work with.
- The app does not need you to have a rooted device to work with the app.
- It can be used to extract the APK files of almost any app. This includes even the system apps. However, please note that installing system apps on an incompatible phone will make it nonfunctioning.
- The application is compatible with the latest version of Android viz Android Nougat 7.0
- The APKs are saved to /sdcard/ExtractedApks by default.
- You can use the application to extract multiple APKs which will be an added advantage.
The App Details
App Name —————————————— APK Extractor
Version —————————————— 4.2.1
File Size —————————————— 1.92 MB
Minimum Android Version ——————————————- Android 4.0+
The app also comes with a Pro version that removes the ads permanently.
Download It Today And You Will Not Regret It!
APK Extractor is a perfect app for taking your APK files with you. In fact, we would treat it as the best and the easiest option to migrate your Android apps from one device to another. One of the additional advantages that the app offers you the access to the apps even when it is removed from the Play Store for some reason. You would not need to check out the third party websites for the APK file.
You can use the application as one of the best solutions for backing up your applications. Just follow the instructions here above and keep using the application for all your back up requirements. Keep checking our site for further updates on the app and the new features added. We will keep updating the site from time to time. Keep browsing us and also share your ideas with us.