Call forwarding is a process where you forward incoming calls. It is possible to forward incoming calls to a secondary number, which can be a useful feature for a variety of reasons. Setting up the best call forwarding apps for android helps you avoid the cost of roaming calls. Some people use it to avoid distracted during the holidays. Options for call forwarding on your phone can be set using the Android operating system itself.
What call forwarder applications do is call forwarding forward all calls from your old phone to the new one. So if you have to change the phone number or the phone itself with a new SIM card, you will still receive calls your old number.
So, If you have been looking for a smart and fast way to divert the calls on your Android phone, you have landed to the right place. Here you will get the best call forwarding application for android that you can find in the Google Play Store.
Also Read: Features of Android 10
The Best Call Forwarding Apps for Android Free Download
1. CALL FORWARDING APP
Call forwarding app is the best call forwarding application for android that allows you to forward incoming calls to another number that you set before. This is a free application for consideration. It is somewhat limited in terms of functionality but will work out of the box, there is no knowledge about the special code is needed.
The Call Forwarding unique point is that you can set up a list of numbers to forward calls to so you do not need to spend falter with typing the number every time itself. It’s simple, it works, colour scheme makes it look like it was designed for both children who are very young or very old adults.
Some of the features are given below-
- It’s free and easy to use.
- It allows you to just set up call forwarding.
- Option to enter numbers to drive your calls.
- Equipped with the settings button.
- One clicks activation and deactivation features.
2. REMOTE CALL DIVERT
This application can prove to be a lifesaver. If you forget your smartphone at home or work, you can send a message to make sure that your calls diverted to a secondary phone number.
Remote Call Divert another best call forwarding application for android phone users. You can receive incoming calls when you are outside of your home. This app does not charge money, and you can get it from the Google Play store.
Once you install the Remote Call Divert on your Android smartphone and set up a password, you can remotely activate call forwarding by sending a message to your device.
Some Key features of Remote Call Divert app-
- It’s free and comes with a user-friendly interface.
- It allows you to divert your incoming calls to another phone number.
- Allows you to set password options.
3. SMS CALL FORWARD
SMS Call Forward also the best Call Forwarding app that place 3rd number in this list. This is beautiful application that provides various types of occasions. This not only allows you to forward a text message but also can be remotely activated and configured. You can remotely take contact numbers, GPS or Wi-Fi information, and many other things.
The downside is that the app is designed to European standards call forwarding and that you must manually change the suffix to match US standards. This application works much like remote Divert, but it is much more complex.
The key features of this application are-
- This is a free application and user-friendly interface.
- It allows you to forward your calls.
- Allows you to forward the missed call.
- It is also forward SMS to another phone that you specify.
- Provide GPS Graduated good options
4. FORWARD MY CALLS
Forward My Calls is regarded as one of the tenured applications in the market and still works very well. It is also the largest and popular application that allows you to forward your calls to a certain number. It developed to work with the older version of Android so you can say that it is very simple and accessible.
This application adds the practical conditions for forwarding services such as forwarding calls via Wi-Fi. The default option is forwarding manually. You must enter the number where you want your calls to be forwarded. Also, you should choose to initiate the process of forwarding from the primary phone number you select. If you want to turn off forwarding, select cancel on the app.
It comes with different types of features are given below-
- Forward your calls when your battery is low.
- Options for manual activation.
- Allows you to forward your calls when you are at home or the office.
5. ADVANCED CALL SETTINGS
Next is the Advanced Call settings, the best incoming call forwarding app for android mobile phone. The name is well justified by the functions of this app. Whether it is to call forwarding feature or SMS services, this is all in one application. This app has the UI similar to your Android phone amongst all the call forwarding apps. The app has a download size of 1.5 MB.
It comes with various types of futures that provide below-
- The app includes all functions in the Call Settings menu.
- With every additional service, you can choose to apply to all or any of the basic mobile services. These include: Telephony, Data Sync / Async, Facsimile and SMS for barring calls only
- You can also Register/Erase, Activate/Deactivate, check the status and Invoke the service.
- This app has two operation modes- On-Air Mode (true working model) and Reference Mode(you can see the MMI commands).
There may be several applications that help you divert the calls on your Android phone, you can also find different types of call forwarding application in the online market. Now you have an idea about the Best Call Forwarding Apps for Android. You can choose the best application which you like most. This entire mentioned application is absolutely free and available on Google play store.