The entire mobile world is waiting eagerly for the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Since it is said to be one of the prime flagship models from the Korean giant Samsung. Meanwhile, the latest smartphone launch from Samsung turns the entire world’s attention towards it. Yes! The all-new Samsung Galaxy A80 Triple-Lens Camera offers an incredible odd solutions for selfie lovers.
All about Samsung Galaxy A80 Triple-Lens Camera Phone
For those who are looking for something attractive for taking selfies, this Samsung Galaxy A80 would be the perfect solution. Are you still looking for the Smartphone for clicking selfies via the front camera? Well, frankly speaking, those days are gone with the launch of Galaxy A80 Triple-lens camera.
The Samsung Galaxy A80 offers a pop-up camera, which rotates to click selfies. Over the years, the presence of the selfie camera has ruined the screen design of smartphones. However, with the arrival of the pop-up rotating camera from Samsung, things will get trendy.
Features of Galaxy A80 Smart Phone
- The phone comes with sliding-and-rotating Camera
- Apart from sliding, the camera rotates front and back of the device
- Large screen size with tiny Bezel at the bottom
- The phone comes with 25W Fast Charging ability
- 3D Depth Sensor, Face Unlock Samsung Calls it as “Era of Live”
- Galaxy A80 comes with active 4G on both SIM
Specification of Samsung Galaxy A80
- Display: 6.7 inch AMOLED (1080×2400)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- Rear Camera: 48MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide Camera
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage Capacity: 128 GB
- Battery Capacity: 3700mAh
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
As usual, the Galaxy A80 Triple-lens camera comes with dual-Nano SIM capacity (GSM and GSM). Meanwhile, Consumers can avail of this model in 3 variant colors Angel Gold, Phantom Black, and Ghost White. In the near future, mobile maker Samsung planning to launch variation in A80 with 5G Support and 45W fast charger.
Read Also: Best Kodi Addons you would want to install