Canva is a graphic designing tool for sharing images (static and animated) over various social media platforms. Here are 10 best sites like Canva.
Stencil is for creating advertisements, marketing and email images for Bitly, Buffer, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Stock photos: 1.5 million (Royalty free and Licensed for Commercial Use)
- Templates: 650+
- Icons and Graphics: 1 million
- Custom social media: 41 sizes
- Google Web Fonts: 2,300
- Quotations: 100,000 searched using keyword, phrase or person.
- Free: 10 images/month
- Pro Plan: 50 images/month using all features, 650+ templates, save 100 favourite images and premium support. Costs USD 9/month.
- Unlimited Plan: unlimited images and favourites using Pro Plan facilities. Costs USD 12/month
Snappa drag-and-drop features for designing images using predefined dimensions/templates.
- Photos: 500,000+ (Royalty free and Licensed for Commercial Use)
- Graphics: 70,000+
- Fonts: 200+
- Templates: 100+
- Tools: Importing, Resizing, Save and Organising, Share images to social media.
- Team collaboration: Sharing images, folders, and templates amongst members.
- Free: 1 user 2 social accounts. Access all photographs and graphics but, limited templates and 5 downloads/month.
- Pro: 1 user with unlimited social media accounts. Access to limitless templates, uploads custom fonts, downloads and saving images in folders.
- Team: 5 users accessing all Pro features and sharing designs, fonts, folders and brand assets.
DesignBold offers a new set of templates and large scale paid stock photos.
- Custom Colour Palettes
- Resize tools
- Upload custom Fonts
- Download: Transparent PNG, and PDF for Print
- Free Plan: Upload limit is 5MB
- Pro Plan: Costs starting from USD 19/month. Upload limit 20MB.
Crello, made by team at Depositphotos, allows creating static and animated images.
- Templates: 20,000+ searched under size or theme.
- Image library: Millions loaded by Deposit Photos/Stock Photo Library.
- Photo Editor: Modify photographs
- Design Tools: Animation Maker, Layers for multi-level images, Stickers, and Text
- Forever Free: Access to all templates, photo editor and fonts. Restrictions on modifying/resizing (1080×1080) animated images.
Easil offers basic and advanced tools for creating Instagram Story templates.
- Brand Kits: Create banded logo
- Brand Locking: Locking with permissions.
- Stock images: Free or Cost-effective
- Templates: Free can be made high quality with text and graphics.
- Editing tools: Advanced Design tool, Colour Palette, GIF Maker, Tables, Text Effective, and Transparent PNG.
- Free Plan: Use editable templates, stock images and graphics. Text Effects (drop shadow and glow) and Image Tools (Layers, Groups, and Upload own image) are available.
Picmonkey is a photo editing tool.
- Basic Editor: Tools for autocorrecting, brightening, colouring, cropping, resizing, rotating, and sharpening.
- Photo Effects and Filters: Advanced tools for working on various layers, effects including transparent PNG.
- Texting and Effects
- Collage Maker
- Graphics: 1000+
- Free trial: 7 days.
- Basic Plan: Limited Hub storage for images. Allows usage of all features. Billed as USD71.88/year or USD7.99/month.
- Pro Plan: Unlimited Hub storage and PDF export. Billed as USD 119.88/year.
7. Adobe Spark:
Adobe Spark Post is an easier version of Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop).
- Templates: Selection for collages, flyers, social posts.
- Themes: Create with text and graphics.
- Text resizing
- Animation tool: Only in iPhone version.
- Branded or Logo
- Free: iPhone and iPad users
- Premium: Create Company logo/brand.
Pablo is another graphic design tool.
- Multiple image sizes: Combine square, vertical or landscape for social media
- Built-in Buffer Analytics: Check performance
- Right away publishing over social media
- Inspirational Quotes:
- Free: Pablo Buffer is free after sign-up but, 1 user has maximum 3 accounts. After paying USD 15/month, 1 user has maximum 8 accounts.
Desygner, new graphical designing app for creating covers and posts for Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Works on mobile devices: Android and iPhone
- Tools for graphics and texts
- Use Desygner while on the go.
Piktochart, a tool for creating info-graphics and reports with charts and graphs, works like Canva.
- Free plan: Allows access to only basic features.
- Paid: You have to pay for Piktochart to avail all its features.