Canva is a graphic designing tool for sharing images (static and animated) over various social media platforms. Here are 10 best sites like Canva.
A stencil is for creating advertisements, marketing, and email images for Bitly, Buffer, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Stock photos: 1.5 million (Royalty-free and Licensed for Commercial Use)
- Templates: 650+
- Icons and Graphics: 1 million
- Custom social media: 41 sizes
- Google Web Fonts: 2,300
- Quotations: 100,000 searched using keyword, phrase, or person.
- Free: 10 images/month
- Pro Plan: 50 images/month using all features, 650+ templates, save 100 favorite images, and premium support. Costs USD 9/month.
- Unlimited Plan: unlimited images and favorites using Pro Plan facilities. Costs USD 12/month
Snappa drag-and-drop features for designing images using predefined dimensions/templates.
- Photos: 500,000+ (Royalty-free and Licensed for Commercial Use)
- Graphics: 70,000+
- Fonts: 200+
- Templates: 100+
- Tools: Importing, Resizing, Save, and Organising, Share images to social media.
- Team collaboration: Sharing images, folders, and templates amongst members.
- Free: 1 user 2 social accounts. Access all photographs and graphics but, limited templates and 5 downloads/month.
- Pro: 1 user with unlimited social media accounts. Access to limitless templates, uploads custom fonts, downloads, and saving images in folders.
- Team: 5 users accessing all Pro features and sharing designs, fonts, folders, and brand assets.
DesignBold offers a new set of templates and large scale paid stock photos.
- Custom Colour Palettes
- Resize tools
- Upload custom Fonts
- Download: Transparent PNG, and PDF for Print
- Free Plan: Upload limit is 5MB
- Pro Plan: Costs starting from USD 19/month. Upload limit 20MB.
Crello, made by the team at Depositphotos, allows creating static and animated images.
- Templates: 20,000+ searched undersize or theme.
- Image library: Millions loaded by Deposit Photos/Stock Photo Library.
- Photo Editor: Modify photographs
- Design Tools: Animation Maker, Layers for multi-level images, Stickers, and Text
- Forever Free: Access to all templates, photo editor, and fonts. Restrictions on modifying/resizing (1080×1080) animated images.
Easil offers basic and advanced tools for creating Instagram Story templates.
- Brand Kits: Create a banded logo
- Brand Locking: Locking with permissions.
- Stock images: Free or Cost-effective
- Templates: Free can be made of high quality with text and graphics.
- Editing tools: Advanced Design tool, Colour Palette, GIF Maker, Tables, Text Effective, and Transparent PNG.
- Free Plan: Use editable templates, stock images, and graphics. Text Effects (drop shadow and glow) and Image Tools (Layers, Groups, and Upload own image) are available.
Picmonkey is a photo editing tool.
- Basic Editor: Tools for autocorrecting, brightening, coloring, cropping, resizing, rotating, and sharpening.
- Photo Effects and Filters: Advanced tools for working on various layers, effects including transparent PNG.
- Texting and Effects
- Collage Maker
- Graphics: 1000+
- Free trial: 7 days.
- Basic Plan: Limited Hub storage for images. Allows usage of all features. Billed as USD71.88/year or USD7.99/month.
- Pro Plan: Unlimited Hub storage and PDF export. Billed as USD 119.88/year.
7. Adobe Spark:
Adobe Spark Post is an easier version of Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop).
- Templates: Selection for collages, flyers, social posts.
- Themes: Create text and graphics.
- Text resizing
- Animation tool: Only in the iPhone version.
- Branded or Logo
- Free: iPhone and iPad users
- Premium: Create a Company logo/brand.
Pablo is another graphic design tool.
- Multiple image sizes: Combine square, vertical or landscape for social media
- Built-in Buffer Analytics: Check performance
- Right away publishing over social media
- Inspirational Quotes:
- Free: Pablo Buffer is free after sign-up but, 1 user has a maximum of 3 accounts. After paying USD 15/month, 1 user has a maximum of 8 accounts.
Desygner, a new graphical designing app for creating covers and posts for Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Works on mobile devices: Android and iPhone
- Tools for graphics and texts
- Use Desygner while on the go.
Piktochart, a tool for creating infographics and reports with charts and graphs, works like Canva.
- Free plan: Allows access to only basic features.
- Paid: You have to pay for Piktochart to avail of all its features.